On-Site Fitness Facility
Hunting Hills offers personal training through Certified Personal Trainer, Mike Ray, to members and guests at the on-site facility. Individual and group exercise instruction is also offered for patrons of all ages. For more information, contact Mike at 540.520.9635.
In addition to the on-site facility, Hunting Hills Country Club gives members the opportunity to increase their fitness with a discounted membership at the Carter Athletic Center at North Cross Schools. The Carter Athletic Center is a 62,000 sq. ft. fitness facility that takes pride in being family-friendly and offering something for everyone with an atmosphere that encourages all members to exercise at their own personal fitness level.
Carter Athletic Center Amenities -
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Free-weight room
- 1/9 mile indoor track
- 6-lane, 25-yard, heated indoor pool
- Swimming programs: Learn-to-Swim through Masters
- Group exercise classes: Cardio Combo, Cycle, Flex-n-Stretch (yoga and pilates mix), Pump, SilverSneakers, Zumba, and more.
- 3 basketball/volleyball courts
- 2 racquetball courts
- Squash court
- Cardio room with treadmills, elliptical trainers, Stairmasters, and cycles
- Indoor and outdoor rental space available for recreational teams and community events
- Nationally-certified Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors
- Sports-specific athletic training
- Complimentary equipment orientation
To take advantage of the discounted membership, download and complete the CAC Membership Application.