Summer Camps 2022
We are pleased to offer our Summer Camp program again this year for our littlest members. Below you will find our full schedule with descriptions of each camp as well as a registration form. Please direct questions regarding camps and registration to Tabitha Hash at firstname.lastname@example.org
This year we have a variety of camps available for ages 5-12 years old. These camps provide summer fun, learning experiences, and socialization for your children. There will be a different themed camp each week of summer. We will be learning special skills while also enjoying many games and activities! Limited spots are available! Email email@example.com for reservations. Regular Kid’s Club sitting services hours are still available through summer.
Junior Sports Camps Dates (Tennis & Golf)
- Junior Sports Camps are $215 each per child
- Children will spend 1.5 hours of the morning with the golf instructor and 1.5 hours with the tennis instructor. They will spend afternoons at the pool (weather permitting). Please pack any necessary snacks or lunches. Ordering from the Kid’s menu is also available for lunch for $7 a meal. Sports camps are Tuesday-Friday but Monday care can we arranged for an additional $20. Early drop off and late pick up are available for an addtional fee.
- June 14th-17th
- June 28th -July 1st
- July 12th –15th
- August 2nd –5th
- Themed Camps listed below will be available from 8:30 AM to 5:00 pm and costs $185 each per child including the themed camp activities and games of the week and afternoons spent at the pool. Early drop off and late pick up are available for an addtional fee.
- Please apply sunblock/SPF as needed before arriving so children are ready to play/participate upon arrival and we will reapply as necessary and as instructed by parent/guardians.
- Children are to be dropped off at the Club Room upon arrival and picked up from the pool area in the evening.
- Please pack any necessary snacks or lunches. Ordering from the Kid’s menu is also available for lunch for $7 a meal.
- Afternoon Pool (second half of camp day) 12:30pm-5:00pm. Please sign a swimming waiver with registration forms to participate. With parent permission, children can order food from the snack shack at an additional charge of food/drink items. Again, please bring any necessary snacks, floating devices, towels, goggles, SPF, and pool toys as this will not be included or provided. Children are to be picked up from the pool area (weather permitting).
*If the weather doesn’t allow for the pool, we will provide indoor supervision and activities. If the weather is expected in the afternoon, it is possible that we will do a pool morning and themed camp activities in the afternoon.
Let’s Grow Outdoors Camp
- Tuesday, May 31st – Friday, June 3rd
- During this camp, we will be learning about and experiencing nature! This will include scavenger hunts, nature walks, and crafts using natural objects. Let’s grow together! Plant care has become quite the trend for all ages and genders! We will be doing some planting and playing in the dirt to prepare, dress for messes. Lunch will be eaten picnic-style this week.
- Monday, June 6th- Friday, June 10th
- Creating art to express ourselves! We will be exploring different mediums of artistic expression. Creating freestyle art, painting, clay, and even creative writing! We will probably be getting a bit messy, so dress accordingly.
- Monday, June 20th – Friday, June 24th
- For STEM camp we will have science experiments, engineering experiences, and math to solve! We will be making observations and building fun structures. Let’s learn how things work together!
Field Day Camp
- Tuesday, July 5th- Friday, July 8th
- Turning the fun field day experience into an entire week! We will be playing fun outdoor activities and water play. Obstacle courses, racing, active outdoor play, and fun games! Your children will not forget this fun summer experience. Make sure to pack an extra pair of play clothes or swimsuit and sunscreen daily, we will be getting wet and having fun in the sun!
Culinary Camp- FULL
- Monday, July 18th – Friday, July 22nd
- Let’s get cooking! Chef Charles will be leading us in a variety of fun and age-appropriate food preparation projects. This will not only be a lot of fun, but it will also help your child learn a great life skill and to be more self-sufficient!
- Monday, July 25th – Friday, July 29th
- During this camp, we will be exploring our senses through fun activities. We will cover one of the five senses (sight, smell, taste, sound, touch) each day. Hopefully, this will give the children an appreciation of their bodies and mindfulness of how we each experience the world around us. We will explore each of the five senses by making and discussing noisemakers, nontoxic slime, taste testing, and more!
All Around The World Camp
- Monday, August 8th – Friday, August 12th
- This camp will allow us to explore the world of different cultures and experiences. We will be making themed art projects, playing games, and tasting foods. Join us on our journey!