It is never too early or too late to start planning a benefit tournament for your organization or charity. Take a moment to explore what Hunting Hills Country Club has to offer. We have an 18-hole championship golf course that is perfect for outings. The shorter layout provides challenge and opportunity for players of any skill level while keeping the pace of play moving. Our Country Club atmosphere elevates us over the competition and allows us to enhance the qualilty and be flexible on the dates of your events.
Our PGA Professional staff is experienced in tournament operations and knows what it takes to make your golf outing the very best. We have a proven step-by-step process for every event that makes things simple for you as the tournament planner. From the first contact email to the cleanup after the awards ceremony, we guide you every step of the way. Our culinary staff can accommodate every price point for your food and beverage needs and will make the event the highlight of your organization’s calendar.
All outings include:
- Registration tables and tents
- Bag Drop service
- Club Car Precdent Golf Carts
- Cart Signs with names and starting holes
- Pairing Sheets, scorecards, and Rules sheets
- Scoreboards and professional scoring of the tournament
- PA speaker system
- Proximity markers for on-course contests
- Special pricing on Golf Shop merchandise for tee gifts and prizes
- 5,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with multiple banquet areas